domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2008

Questions about Christmas

·What is the weather like in your native country at Christmas?
The weather is cold and rainy.

·Are you a religious person? What religion do you have? Does your religion celebrate Christmas?
Yes, I´m christiany and my religion celebrate the Christmas.

·Do you celebrate Christmas in your native town? What does your town do for this holiday?
Yes, I´ve always celebrate the Christmas. In Christmas people of my town decorate their homes and the streets are always decorate with Christmas lighs. People also have dinner with teir families.

·Do you like this celebration?
Yes, I do.

·Is it a family celebration for you?
Yes, it is.

·Do you celebrate Christmas Eve, lunch or dinner?
In Christmas Eve I have dinner with all my familly.

·Do you attend any special religious ceremonies?
No, I don´t.

·Which are the main Christmas dates in your Country?
They are 24th and 31st of December, and 6th of January.

·Do you buy presents at Christmas?
No, I don´t, but my parents yes.

·Traditionally, who brings the presents in your country?
The Magical Kings.

·Does your town get decorated at Christmas?
Yes, it does

·Do you usually decorate your home?
Yes, I do

·Do you put up a Christmas tree or a Nativity?
Yes, I do.

·Do you have any traditional meals for this celebration?
Yes, in my family we always eat nougat, marcipan and torrijas.

·Do you have any special food and cakes?
We always eat my aunt´s cheese cake for New Year´s Eve.

·Do you drink any special drinks at Christmas?
No, I don´t

·Do you celebrate New Year's Eve?
Yes, I do

·What do you usually do on New Year's Eve? Do you have any special customs in your country on this day?
I have dinner with my family and at ten o´clock we eat the twelve grapes. We haven´t got a special custom, but people usually wear something golden or red.

·Tell us about anything that you think is special or different in you country or region at Christmas time.

I don´t know.

·What special things are you doing this Christmas?
I am not doing nothing in special.

·Make a wish for something you really want this Christmas
Health, money and love for everybody.

·Do you think Christmas is still a traditional holiday?
Yes, of course.

·Do you think Christmas has changed a lot since you were a child?
No, I don´t.

·In what sense? Do you miss anything?
No.

No hay comentarios: